Recipe by realestate
This is a quick and easy desert that your guests will love. It sounds crazy, but it is very good.
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 1⁄2 cups chow mein noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips and mix well together.
- Remove from heat and add peanuts mix. Finally, add chow mein noodles slowly mixing. Spoon the mixture out onto wax paper in individual servings and let cool.
- If you are not serving it immediately, once it has cooled, wrap them individually in saran wrap to keep the chow mein noodles hard.