- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄3 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili paste or 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1⁄4 lbs chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Line the bottom of a large baking pan/dish with foil.
- Mix together the first 9 ingredients in a big bowl.
- Add the chicken legs and toss to coat well.
- Place the chicken legs in single layer in the baking pan.
- Spoon any remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake in a 400° oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake about 20 more minutes or until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve chicken with sauce.