1/3 Photos of Chinese Chicken Legs
1 hr 10 mins
From WW Simply Delicious. Per serving: 172 calories, 3 g fat, 13 g carb, 52 mg cholesterol. Any easy low-cal dinner that my family liked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 1/3 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili paste or 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/4 lbs chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Line the bottom of a large baking pan/dish with foil.
- 2Mix together the first 9 ingredients in a big bowl.
- 3Add the chicken legs and toss to coat well.
- 4Place the chicken legs in single layer in the baking pan.
- 5Spoon any remaining sauce over the chicken.
- 6Cover loosely with foil and bake in a 400° oven for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove foil and continue to bake about 20 more minutes or until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
- 8Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve chicken with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Legs
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 138.1 mg
- Sodium 604.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 33.9 g