Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on the Radiant Recovery Website - altered to accommodate my food allergies. A good marinade for chicken or pork. Cooking time is preparation time and does not include marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce (wheat free)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Marinate for about 2-3 hours ~ any longer than that will result in a very salty product.
This marinade is so tasty. I used it with beef. I let it marinate more than 3 hours. Yes it was very salty but I forgot :( But anyway, DH ask for more and he already ate a plate of spaghetti before LOL I'll have to try it with chicken and pork and grill it on the bbq. It would be even better. Tonight I stir-fried it in a skillet. Thanks Lori :) Made for Potluck tag game