1/1 Photo of Chilli Scented Barbecued Chicken
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
You can adjust the chill to suit your taste just reduce the quantity of chilli powder. I haven't tried this as yet but am looking forward to it. Prep time includes 1 hour marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chilli powder, sugar, paprika and salt in a bowl and mix together.
- 2Using rubber gloves, rub this mixture over the surface of the chicken pieces and set aside for 1 hour.
- 3Mix the barbecue and tomato sauces, orange juice and soy sauce together.
- 4Heat the barbecue or grill and begin to cook the chicken, turning frequently.
- 5When half cooked, brush generously with the sauce mixture.
- 6Brush again when the chicken pieces are cooked through, just before serving.
- 7Serve remaining sauce with chicken if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli Scented Barbecued Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 819.6
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 250.0 mg
- Sodium 1899.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 64.9 g