Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different sweet-sour salsa. Excellent to serve with fish.
- 1 small fresh coconut
- 1 small fresh pineapple
- 2 green chilies
- 5 cm fresh lemongrass
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- Remove flesh from coconut, and grate. Place in medium sized bowl.
- Cut skin away from pineapple and finely chop, add to coconut.
- De-seed the chillies and finely chop. Add to coconut-pineapple mixture.
- Chop lemongrass very finely. Add to mixture.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Place in serving bowl.