Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chilled Avocado and Cucumber Soup
Make and share this Chilled Avocado and Cucumber Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 chilled cucumber
- 2 avocados
- 4-6 tomatillos
- 118.29 ml well-shaken low-fat buttermilk
- 2 jalapenos
- 226.79 g lime juice
- 453.59 g mozzarella cheese
- Cut cucumber into 3 equal pieces then coarsely chop 2 of the cucumber pieces.
- Coarsely chop half of the avocado.
- Blend together the chopped cucumber and avocado, tomatillos,scallions, buttermilk, and water until smooth.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Chill soup, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- Cut remaining cucumber and avocado in 1/4 inch pieces and stir into soup.
- Add lime juice before serving.