Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chilled Avocado and Cucumber Soup
Make and share this Chilled Avocado and Cucumber Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cut cucumber into 3 equal pieces then coarsely chop 2 of the cucumber pieces.
- Coarsely chop half of the avocado.
- Blend together the chopped cucumber and avocado, tomatillos,scallions, buttermilk, and water until smooth.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Chill soup, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- Cut remaining cucumber and avocado in 1/4 inch pieces and stir into soup.
- Add lime juice before serving.