KMCG #2's Note:
Chilled Avocado and Cucumber Soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cucumber into 3 equal pieces then coarsely chop 2 of the cucumber pieces.
- 2Coarsely chop half of the avocado.
- 3Blend together the chopped cucumber and avocado, tomatillos,scallions, buttermilk, and water until smooth.
- 4Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- 5Chill soup, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- 6Cut remaining cucumber and avocado in 1/4 inch pieces and stir into soup.
- 7Add lime juice before serving.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Avocado and Cucumber Soup
Serving Size: 1 (835 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1103.3
- Calories from Fat 735
- Total Fat 81.7 g
- Saturated Fat 34.6 g
- Cholesterol 181.6 mg
- Sodium 1506.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 58.6 g