Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great breakfast/brunch quiche that is easy to prepare and has a lot of oomph! Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chilies, drained
- 1 pint small curd cottage cheese
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into coated baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until firm.
- Cool and serve.