Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
Great for those of you that don't like "sweet" Sweet Potatoes
Make and share this Chili Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, baked,skinned,sliced
- 4 slices good quality hickory smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- Place sliced potatoes in an oven going glass dish in one layer, overlapping potatoes.
- Sprinkle chili powder over potatoes.
- Dot with butter.
- Lay strips of bacon on top.
- Bake in a 350 oven until bacon is crisp.
quite tasty - depending on the size of the sweet potatoes, i'd increase the recommended number 1 per person.
Loved it!!! I'm not a big fan of sweet potatoes,but I loved these. I will make these again .