Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another one from who knows where. This sounds like something that would be great for Bunko night!
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup unsalted nuts
- 2 teaspoons chili seasoning mix
- Heat cornflakes in a 300-degree oven for 5 minutes, or until warm.
- Remove from heat and add pretzels and nuts. Mix lightly.
- Pour butter over mixture and sprinkle with chili seasoning mix. Stir well and put back in oven 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Makes 6 cups.
This was an awesome snack. I substituted chex cereal for the corn flakes since I didn't have any corn flakes. It had a nice zing to it from the chili powder. DH didn't care for it so I took it to work and it was gone in no time. Very good and I would make it again.