Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Spice-rubbed chicken tenders over fettuccine with roasted corn, crispy shallots, green chilies & black beans in a lemon ranch sauce.
- 12 ounces refrigerated fresh fettuccine
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed & drained
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed & drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook fettuccine according to package directions until al dente. Drain, do not rinse & return to pot. Keep warm. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large nonstick skillet and sauté corn and shallots until corn is toasted and shallots are crispy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add to pasta.
- Combine chili powder, salt and cayenne and toss with chicken tenders. Heat remaining butter in same skillet and sauté chicken until golden brown and cooked through, turning once, 3 to 5 minutes. Add to pasta. Add ranch dressing to skillet with the chilies and black beans. Cook until heated through. Stir in the lemon juice and zest. Toss with pasta.