Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I put this recipe together after getting some ideas from my husband. It is simple and tastes great. It is spicy, but not overly spicy.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I use the one ready made for chili)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Brown and drain your hamburger.
- Blend the cans of stewed tomatoes.
- Drain your can of kidney beans.
- Put everything into a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling turn your burn down to medium for about 20 minutes.
- We add individually to our bowls either shredded cheddar cheese or some sour cream and top with saltine crackers. Delicious!