Recipe by Amber of AZ
This is a creation of mine that was created with the intention of adding some nutritional value to a very fattening recipe. The calories will change depending on what you add or take away from this recipe. It is a template for your own needs. I set the recipe up as something you can make for one; however, you can make a lot of potato wedges at once for more servings. Enjoy!
- 1 large potato, scrubbed clean
- olive oil
- italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup chili
- 1⁄4 cup of your favorite cheddar cheese sauce (I like Ragu)
- 1 cup broccoli floret, steamed
- 1 slice bacon, cooked till crispy (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potato into 4 to 6 wedges. Toss with olive oil and seasonings of choice. Bake at 425 for 45-50 minutes. Steam broccoli florets using your preferred method. If you are adding bacon to this recipe, cook your slice/s using your preferred method.
- Place fries in bowl and add chili. Top with cheese sauce, optional bacon, and broccoli florets. Enjoy!