- biscuit dough (homemade or pop a can)
- chili, leftover (best with no beans)
- cheddar cheese, Shredded (don't have cheddar, use what you have)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven per biscuit directions.
- Spread a biscuit out a bit and place a teaspoon of chili in the center and then add about the same amount of cheese.
- Pull the edges together to make a half moon. Be sure to pinch closed well.
- Bake as long as you would a regular biscuit.
- Be sure not to burn you tongue and enjoy.
- You could also use taco filling, meatloaf or other leftover.