Recipe by Ginny Sue
Another tasty way to use zucchini in a main dish. You can use fish fillets of your choice.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chilean sea bass fillets or 1 1⁄2 lbs other fish, of your choice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish in a single layer in foil-lined 9x13 baking pan.
- Spread garlic, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes and green onions over fish.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and wine over all.
- Arrange zucchini around fish.
- Sprinkle fish and zucchini with salt and pepper to taste and small amount of paprika for color.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Cover with foil and crimp edges with bottom foil to seal completely.
- Bake at 450F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.