Recipe by KateL
Entered for safe-keeping, found in Nutrition Action New1/2 sletter for June 2012.
Top Review by kathleenhk_12392516
I made this last week, and making it again for a BBQ tonight. It was great! So simple but super tasty. What a great way to use fresh summer tomatoes and garden fresh dill and basil!
- 411.06 g no-salt-added garbanzo beans, drained
- 1133.98 g fresh tomatoes, chopped and drained (3 cups) or 992.23 g canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 59.14 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste