I made this as a "cupboard surprise". It uses tinned peaches and I also added some fresh pineapple that was in the fridge. It came out so successfully that I am saving the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the onion into small pieces and place in a large saucepan.
- 2Crush the garlic and add to the pan.
- 3Add the olive oil and saute the onion and garlic with the oregano over a medium heat for two minutes.
- 4Add the chicken pieces and continue to cook, browning the chicken.
- 5Add the peaches including the syrup and also any pineapple pieces.
- 6Bring to a boil and cook over a low heat for about 30 minutes.
- 7Add the cornflour to the (hot) stock and stir in a separate jug or mug.
- 8When mixed, add to the chicken and peaches and cook for a further 5 mins to thicken the sauce.
- 9Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.3
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 149.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 41.7 g
- Protein 32.7 g