- 5 lbs chicken wings, cut off the tip part & discard or 5 lbs sirloin steaks, tips
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients together (chicken or steak, not both!) in a large bowl and cover or I also use the large ziplock bags.
- Marinate at least 6 hours, overnight even better!
- Discard marinade.
- Bake chicken wings in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Grill steak tips on outdoor grill for 20 minutes or until done to your liking.