- 100 g split Urad Dal
- 300 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons garlic (crushed)
- 4 teaspoons ginger (crushed)
- 6 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons red chilies
- salt (to taste)
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- soak dal whole night. grind in grinder (with chicken breast and all things.
- mix well with a spoon.
- heat oil in a wok or kadahi.
- keep the heat on a medium flame.
- take each ball and keep it in the centre of your palm . deep-fry them until they are crisp and golden brown.
- now u can use these vadis in dal or vegetales.