Recipe by CoreChick
This is a great recipe for leftover chicken, or even Thanksgiving turkey. I use canned mushrooms in the recipe for speed, you can also use fresh and saute them.
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 -3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 10 ounces fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spaghetti and drain.
- Combine pasta, chicken, soup, cheese, garlic and mushrooms. Mix well.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. Pour mixture into dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese before serving, if desired.