Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Low fat twist on an old favorite. I love pasta and creamy sauces, but don't like the corresponding increasing waist line. Even my kids love this one!! (Add'l nutrition info from product websites. This is per serving for both the "Chicken" and soup combined: Cal-163; Fat-4g; Sat Fat-0.7g; Sodium-738mg; Potassium-372mg; Fiber-1.5g; Protein-19g)
- 8 ounces Morningstar Farms Meal Starters chicken strips
- 8 ounces campbell's Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces water
- 1 average green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- In a deep skillet place Cream of Mushroom soup, and water. Stir.
- Add Morningstar Farms chicken strips, sliced green onion and seasonings.
- Heat over med-high heat until bubbling, reduce heat and reduce (approx 20 min or until desired consistency.).
- Serve over pasta or rice.