Recipe by GREG IN SAN DIEGO
These skewers are fun and foolproof. Plus, the peanut marinade is a chinch. From "Food and Family."
- 1 cup Catalina dressing
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into lengthwise slices
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing, peanut butter and soy sauce in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add chicken.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes, to marinade.
- Preheat broiler or barbecue.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Thread chicken evenly onto 8 soaked wooden or metal skewers.
- Cook on barbecue about 4 minutes on each side, or.
- Place on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat, on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve sprinkled with peanuts and onions.
- The skewers are good when served with cooked rice and a tossed green salad.