1/1 Photo of Chicken Schnitzel
Modified from German Schweinsnitzel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place breadcrumbs on a shallow bowl set aside.
- 3Beat the egg in a different bowl.
- 4Tenderize chicken breasts with fork. Beat with the back of the knife to slightly flatten it.
- 5Dip chicken in egg, and then roll in crumbs, cover completely. Discard leftover egg and crumbs.
- 6Melt butter in a killet on high. Fry breaded chicken in butter for 2 min each side or until golden brown.
- 7Place half cooked chicken uncovered in a lined cookie sheet, bake for 20 minute, cut into the thickest part of the breast to check it's no longer pink. Bake longer if necessary, check every 5 minutes.
- 8Serve hot with lemon.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Schnitzel
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 152.5 mg
- Sodium 651.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: