- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3 halves)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into 1 inch thick strips.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter with the oil over medium heat. Stir in the herbs, garlic and lemon juice.
- Add the chicken and saute about 5 minutes, until just starting to brown.
- Lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes longer, until the chicken juices run clear. Salt to taste.
- Add more oil as needed (If your flame is too hot you will need more.).
- Serve chicken and sauce over linguine or fettucine noodles.