My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the salt and pepper in a zip-top plastic bag with the chicken.
- 2Seal and shake well. Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until bubbling.
- 3Add the chicken and cook 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil; keep warm.
- 4Combine the peaches, broth, shallots, and lemon zest in the skillet with the drippings.
- 5Bring to a simmer and cook 3 minutes until heated through.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in the basil. Spoon the sauce and peaches over the chicken.
- 7Note: If using fresh peaches, blanch them in boiling water for 1 minute. Peel, pit, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges to measure 2 cups.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Sauté With Peaches and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 487.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 26.0 g