Recipe by SafrankaLady
This has been a recipe we have been making in my family since I was a teenager, we had this at a restaraunt in our small town and copied it. Its Delicious!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (56 g) package hollandaise sauce (prepared as directed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry chicken breasts. Split in middle.
- Slightly salt insides. Place cheese slice in middle.
- Arrange crab meat on sides and top of cheese.
- Roll chicken breast over cheese and crab and fasten with tooth picks.
- Fry in margarine until lightly browned.
- Place in shallow baking dish. Cover with tin foil.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 30-4- minutes.
- Prepare hollandaise sauce. Pour over chicken breasts.