Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple luncheon salad.
- 709.77 ml cooked diced chicken
- 5 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 226.79 g can water chestnuts, drained
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml green seedless grape, halved
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley or 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 29.58 ml finely minced green onions
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; combine with chicken mixture.
- Chill and stir again before serving.
- Serve over slices of rip avocado and lettuce leaves.
I was expecting this chicken salad to rock from the list of ingredients, but it was just another chicken salad. Try it though because it may turn out to be your favorite recipe
I love the bacon!!! Being the lazy girl I am, I substitute two 10 oz. cans of precooked chicken and it's ready in no time!