Simple luncheon salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 709.77 ml cooked diced chicken
- 5 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 226.79 g can water chestnuts, drained
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml green seedless grape, halved
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley or 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 29.58 ml finely minced green onions
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; combine with chicken mixture.
- 3Chill and stir again before serving.
- 4Serve over slices of rip avocado and lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.0
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 575.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: