Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple luncheon salad.
Make and share this Chicken Salad With Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- 709.77 ml cooked diced chicken
- 5 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 226.79 g can water chestnuts, drained
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml green seedless grape, halved
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley or 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 29.58 ml finely minced green onions
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; combine with chicken mixture.
- Chill and stir again before serving.
- Serve over slices of rip avocado and lettuce leaves.