Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
JUMBO pasta shells filled with creamy chicken salad, nested on a bed of baby spinach and drizzled with Ranch dressing. Juicy red grapes add sweetness and color. Use deli chicken salad for easier prep, or prepare your own for extra bragging rights, as these make an impressive presentation. From Taste of Home.
- 680.38 g prepared chicken salad (deli or homemade)
- 118.29 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 158.51 ml ranch salad dressing
- 946.36 ml Baby Spinach
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken salad and grapes. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each pasta shell. Refrigerate until serving. To serve, line a platter with baby spinach and carefully place shells on top. Drizzle with Ranch dressing. Nice served with chunks of crusty bread and iced mint tea.