Recipe by Adam Wein
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is my own personal creation. More Ranch dressing maybe used to add more zest. I enjoy this because it is so good it will make your tongue slap your brains out.
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3 -4 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, boiled and drained
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped chives
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon salt substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- place chicken and macaroni in a 9x14 glass baking dish.
- Add Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and stir together.
- sprinkle Parmesan cheese and chives over entire surface.
- sprinkle salt or salt substitute over mixture.
- cover dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- uncover and sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over the dish.
- allow 5 minutes to cool and the serve.