Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is my own personal creation. More Ranch dressing maybe used to add more zest. I enjoy this because it is so good it will make your tongue slap your brains out.
- place chicken and macaroni in a 9x14 glass baking dish.
- Add Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and stir together.
- sprinkle Parmesan cheese and chives over entire surface.
- sprinkle salt or salt substitute over mixture.
- cover dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- uncover and sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over the dish.
- allow 5 minutes to cool and the serve.