Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is my own personal creation. More Ranch dressing maybe used to add more zest. I enjoy this because it is so good it will make your tongue slap your brains out.
- place chicken and macaroni in a 9x14 glass baking dish.
- Add Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and stir together.
- sprinkle Parmesan cheese and chives over entire surface.
- sprinkle salt or salt substitute over mixture.
- cover dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- uncover and sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over the dish.
- allow 5 minutes to cool and the serve.