Recipe by sugaree
This recipe is from Giada De Laurentiis. Her version includes making the marinara sauce, but I made this with jarred sauce and it was still delicious
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
This recipe was good ~ DH really liked it. I was expecting more wow from a Giada recipe. It was very easy to make and it smelled great while it was cooking. I served over farfelle. Thanks for posting.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce (I use Tuttorosso)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large pan then add the chicken seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the chicken is golden and the juices evaporate approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and shallots sauteing until tender.
- Add the wine and scrape up all the brown bits at the bottom of the pan.
- Add the marinara sauce and rosemary mixing well.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer gently for 10 minutes.