Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is quick to make and full of hot, spicy flavor.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 (11 ounce) can diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro (rotel in the blue can preferred)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped (or more, to taste)
- cajun seasoning (tony chachere's preferred)
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- cheddar cheese
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat and add chicken breasts.
- Season with Tony Chachere's Cajun seasoning.
- Once chicken breasts are done chop into bite size pieces.
- Add The can of Rotel and cilantro to the pan along with the chicken and cook over medium heat until heated through and most of liquid evaporated.
- Heat another skillet with butter over medium heat.
- Add Flour tortilla and put about 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture on tortilla along with some grated cheese.
- Fold Tortilla over mixture and let tortilla brown on one side then flip tortilla brown on the other side until cheese is fully melted and tortilla is browned evenly on both sides.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.