Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy dish, but still looks good enough for a dinner party. Kind of like a beef wellington with a twist!
- 4 chicken breast fillets, flattened
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 0.5 (30 g) packet savoury chicken supreme soup mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- Mix together the dry soup mix, butter and spring onions and spread over the chicken breasts.
- Roll up the breast fillets and place onto a sheet of puff pastry (I usually cut the sheets into half diagonally).
- Roll up the pastry and seal well by brushing edges with water and pinching together.
- Bake at 220c for 20 minutes, then 200c for 10 minutes.
What a great recipe, I'll be using this again very soon for sure! I couldn't find 'Savoury Chicken Supreme Soup' in my supermarket so instead used 'Cream of Chicken Soup'. The flavour didn't come through as much as I would have liked so next time will make using the soup mix stated. I think that any savoury butter recipe from 'zaar would work beautifily with this. I also believe they would be excellent to freeze, before or after cooking.