Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
For nutrition info
Make and share this Chicken Pot Pie Made 1-6-08 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn)
- 1 large potato
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- Poach chicken and potato; chop up & add to soup, sour cream, and thawed bag of veggies in a saucepan. Simmer while you prepare biscuit topping.
- Combine flours, baking powder in a bowl.
- cut in butter.
- Add milk, mix quickly.
- Turn out onto a floured board.
- Knead 6 to 8 times.
- Roll 1/4 inch thick to the shape of your pan.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.