Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saw this on Trisha's Southern Cooking. She put it on sandwiches with the crusts cut off and cut in a triangle.. I would prefer it on lettuce or a wrap.
- Boil chicken in a large pot filled with water until done (about 45 min).
- Drain the chicken and set aside to cool.
- once the chicken is cooled, dice into small pieces and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the celery, grapes, almonds mayonnaise, salt, pepper, poppy seeds and dill.
- Mix until the salad is fully combined.