1 hr 5 mins
Jane from Ohio's Note:
Saw this on Trisha's Southern Cooking. She put it on sandwiches with the crusts cut off and cut in a triangle.. I would prefer it on lettuce or a wrap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken in a large pot filled with water until done (about 45 min).
- 2Drain the chicken and set aside to cool.
- 3once the chicken is cooled, dice into small pieces and place in a small mixing bowl.
- 4Add the celery, grapes, almonds mayonnaise, salt, pepper, poppy seeds and dill.
- 5Mix until the salad is fully combined.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Poppy Seed Salad
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.9
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 399.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: