Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I admit, rice cakes are disgusting plain. This is the ONLY way I will eat them, great for when you want something really good and guilt free!
- 2 rice cakes
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup assorted fresh vegetable, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- Mix pizza sauce and parmesan cheese, spread evenly over rice cakes. Top each with 1 tbsp shredded chicken.
- Top each with a few tbsp veggies and 1 tbsp cheese.
- Bake about 5 minutes on 450 degrees. Or you can broil them.