Recipe by Lainey39
My kids love these sandwiches and they are great to make for a quick lunch.
Top Review by Michelle S.
This recipe kinda disappointed me. The burger itself was VERY bland...it really just tasted of garlic. It smelled fabulous while cooking, my mouth was really watering, but it just didn't have "it". I think if I could punch the burger up some it would be a MUCH better sandwich.
- 1 lb ground chicken (can substitute ground turkey if desired)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns (or English muffins)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground chicken, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and minced garlic; shape into four 1/2 inch thick patties.
- Cook in olive oil in a non-stick skillet, turning as needed, 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top with pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover; cook 1 minute to melt cheese.
- Serve on toasted buns or English muffins.