Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recommended on a quilting list. This is a really fun and different way to have chicken.
Make and share this Chicken Oh My Goddess recipe from Food.com.
- Add olive oil to skillet on medium-high heat.
- Brown chicken breasts on both sides-- approximately 1-2 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to low and cook chicken until it is done (approx. 3 minutes).
- After you cook the first side, turn and top each breast with a pineapple ring and a orange slice and two tangerine wedges.
- Top generously with the mozzarella.
- Cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast the bread until golden brown.
- Arrange the toast on two plates.
- When the chicken is done, take the chicken breasts out of the skillet and arrange on the toast.
- Add the orange juice and pineapple juice to the skillet.
- Increase heat to medium-high and bring liquid to a boil.
- Thicken sauce with flour, whisking until it is smooth but not watery.
- Top the chickenbreasts wtih a generous amount of sauce and enjoy!
- Note: This recipe is easy to increase for more people.