Prep 30 mins
Cook 32 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 cups peeled and thinly sliced fuji apples
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄4 cup apple brandy or 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced sage
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package noodles, cooked and drained
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt 1 tablspoon butter.
- Add apple slices and saute over medium heat for 7-10 minutes or until tender; remove apple slices from the skillet.
- Add ground chicken to the skillet; stir and cook until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in apple brandy and cook 2 minutes.
- Add sage, green onion, soup, salt, pepper, and apple slices.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Toss noodles with remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Spoon noodles into a well greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Top with chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated.