Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Lovely little nests of goodness. The variations are endless.
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 12 -16 phyllo dough, shells (I prefer Kataifi, which is shredded phyllo)
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese (or blue cheese dressing)
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced (or sliced leeks)
- hot sauce (I like Sriracha) (optional)
- Bake your shells. I call them nests since I use the Kataifi.
- Place 1 tablesppon of chicken in each shell.
- Crumle blue cheese on top or drizzle if using dressing.
- Garnish with green onions or leeks.
- One variation I like is to drizzle Recipe #481797 on top and then place a slice of mango on top.
- Make your own flavor variations!