- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 lb boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 5 ounces ham, cut into thin strips (1 cup)
- 1 (16 ounce) canseasoned diced tomatoes with juice, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup uncooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in skillet. Brown chicken and ham.
- Stir in tomatoes, water, chiles and recipe mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.