Chef #529588's Note:
A simple and delicious chicken and pasta recipe. Doesn't take long to prepare but it tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet.
- 3Sprinkle chicken with cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- 4Place chicken and garlic in skillet and cook over medium-high heat, 2 minutes per side.
- 5Add tomatoes; cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes.
- 6Transfer chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- 7Cook juices in skillet over high heat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- 8Reduce heat to low; stir in sour cream, avocado, and cilantro until well blended.
- 9Pour over chicken.
- 10Serve over hot cooked linguine.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in Creamy Avocado Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.3
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 533.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 32.6 g