Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 lbs breaded chicken nuggets
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups plain potato chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- In a 9x13 baking dish arrange enough nuggets to cover bottom (may have some left over).
- Combine soups and milk in a bowl then spread over chicken nuggets.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with crushed chips.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes till bubbly.
what an unhealthy thing for someone to eat! shame on anyone whos diet includes stuff like this. you are poisoning your children and yourself.
I LOVE chicken glop like this! I make it all the time with different stuff but had to try this one, Was great! I tossed in some mixed vegies too. Thanks for posting this one JimBob