Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a good dipping sauce for chicken fingers
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Heinz ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- lots black pepper
- Mix together the mayo, ketchup and garlic powder blending well. Add.
- worcestershire sauce and blend well. Cover surface of sauce with black.
- pepper until just coated. Blend well. Repeat process covering surface
- sauce with
- black pepper and stir until blended well. Refrigerate for at least two
- prior to use to allow the flavors to mingle.
This is so good! Thanks for posting it.
My chicken was almost done cooking when I thought I'd whip up a quick dip for it. So since I didn't have much time I was in a hurry when I came across this recipe. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much, LOL... but it was really good!!! I'm such a dip and sauce person and will definitely put this in the rotation with usual standbys: honey-mustard or ranch for dipping my chicken :) Thanks! oh, by the way, I didn't measure, just eyeballed it in a ramekin since it was just for myself.
I normally make honey mustard for dipping with chicken fingers, but this time I was out of honey so I started a search for a sauce with ingredients I had on hand. WOW! I am so glad that happened, we love this so much. It is easy to make and absolutely delicious! This one is a keeper!