Recipe by giodadlv
Famous chicken enchiladas. I created this recipe cause i liked the taste of flour tortillas verses corn.
Top Review by paulaporter
These enchiladas were wonderful! I made them exactly as written and we enjoyed them so very much. My husband said they were "quite tasty" and that they were a "keeper". Thank you for posting them.
- 3 -4 large chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheese
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 (28 ounce) canmild green enchilada sauce or 1 (28 ounce) canmild red enchilada sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) cansliced black olives (for garnish)
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the chicken!
- shred the chicken and let it cool.
- chop some green onions.
- in a large bowl mix WELL the 16oz bag of cheese.
- 16oz tub of sour creme.
- a handfull of green onions.
- the shredded chicken.
- and the garlic powder.
- use a 9x13 glass pan.
- coat the bottom of your pan with sauce.
- pour some sauce on a dinner plate.
- dip a tortilla in the plate of sauce and place in your glass pan put in some of your mixture and roll it and continue till your pan is full.
- pour more sauce over the whole thing add the other bag of shredded cheese on top and more green onions and black olives for garnish.