1/4 Photos of Chicken Enchiladas (Green Chili)
Famous chicken enchiladas. I created this recipe cause i liked the taste of flour tortillas verses corn.
My Private Note
LARGE R ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 large chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheese
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 (28 ounce) can mild green enchilada sauce or 1 (28 ounce) can mild red enchilada sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can sliced black olives (for garnish)
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1Boil the chicken!
- 2shred the chicken and let it cool.
- 3chop some green onions.
- 5in a large bowl mix WELL the 16oz bag of cheese.
- 616oz tub of sour creme.
- 7a handfull of green onions.
- 8the shredded chicken.
- 9and the garlic powder.
- 10use a 9x13 glass pan.
- 11coat the bottom of your pan with sauce.
- 12pour some sauce on a dinner plate.
- 13dip a tortilla in the plate of sauce and place in your glass pan put in some of your mixture and roll it and continue till your pan is full.
- 14pour more sauce over the whole thing add the other bag of shredded cheese on top and more green onions and black olives for garnish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas (Green Chili)
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1116.7
- Calories from Fat 585
- Total Fat 65.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 160.5 mg
- Sodium 3167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 49.6 g