Recipe by TCrider
I was at a Pampered Chef party and my friend made this so I came home and tried it out with my family and it was a hit. So quick and easy. Serve with some rice and beans and you have a whole meal!
- 1 whole chickens or 1 whole chicken breast
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 small sour cream
- cilantro (Use to your Liking)
- ground cumin (Comino, Use to your Liking)
- chili powder (Use to your Liking)
- taco blend cheese, shredded
- 1 (13 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Chicken then chop or de-bone.
- Mix all ingredients to chicken, except Shredded Cheese and Tortilla Chips.
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- Crush the Tortilla Chips and put them on the bottom of pan.
- Add the chicken mix.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake till the cheese melts @ 350 Degrees.