Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is delicious! I love to make this to bring to people (new babies, home from hospital, etc.), though it's not exactly figure friendly. Great for entertaining too.
- Arrange Canadian bacon in 9x13 baking dish, top with chicken.
- Melt butter, blend in flour, salt& pepper.
- Cook 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in milk& cream.
- Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Pour over chicken, sprinkle with oregano, and top with cheese.
- Bake 50 minutes at 350.
Wonderful dish! My husband said it tasted like something you would get from an expensive restaurant. It has such a rich taste! I followed the recipe exactly, although next time I think I'm going to omit the oregano. I just didn't like the flavor combination with the oregano. Other than that, delicious!