Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very much like chicken divan. Easy to make. Nice for a girls get together.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes frozen asparagus
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Saute' chicken in oil over medium heat until white.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Cook asparagus accordind to directions, drain well.
- In 1 1/2 quart, place spears on bottom, then top with chicken.
- Make a sauce with soup, mayonaise, curry and lemon juice.
- Cover chicken topped asparagus with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 375 for 30 minutes.
This was not only easy to prepare, but it was delicious. The asparagus was tasty, and the chicken was quite moist. I don't think I will change a thing when I make this again. Thanks for sharing your recipe, School Chef.