Recipe by Pepper Monkey
This is super easy, quick and yummy! I hope you like it as much as i like it. This recipe goes well with just about any side you can think up.
Top Review by anme
Good thing I poked it a few times before I put the dressing on, mine wasnt dead yet! After I ran out and got a new chicken this dish turned out great. Sliced it and put it on pasta with sauce.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2-1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F While oven is preheating place defrosted chicken breasts in baking dish or casserole dish.
- Pour Italian Salad dressing over chicken Stab with a fork just to make sure its dead.
- Coat both sides of chicken in italian salad dressing and seasoning.
- I like to use enough to cover the chicken completely.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until chicken is done.
- Optional- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and broil for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.