Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is super easy, quick and yummy! I hope you like it as much as i like it. This recipe goes well with just about any side you can think up.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2-1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F While oven is preheating place defrosted chicken breasts in baking dish or casserole dish.
- Pour Italian Salad dressing over chicken Stab with a fork just to make sure its dead.
- Coat both sides of chicken in italian salad dressing and seasoning.
- I like to use enough to cover the chicken completely.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until chicken is done.
- Optional- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and broil for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
Good thing I poked it a few times before I put the dressing on, mine wasnt dead yet! After I ran out and got a new chicken this dish turned out great. Sliced it and put it on pasta with sauce.
I also decided to marinate this first, although I am not sure I needed to. So good - definitely include the breadcrumbs for this one. The combo w/the salad dressing/seasoning mixture is out of this world. Thanks Blink! Another winner!!!!
No clue how much Montreal seasoning is in a container, but added a teaspoon and a half to the salad dressing, marinated the chicken breast for a couple of hours in the frig. Dipped the marinated breasts in crumbs and baked. Very nice and moist.