Pepper Monkey's Note:
This is super easy, quick and yummy! I hope you like it as much as i like it. This recipe goes well with just about any side you can think up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F While oven is preheating place defrosted chicken breasts in baking dish or casserole dish.
- 2Pour Italian Salad dressing over chicken Stab with a fork just to make sure its dead.
- 3Coat both sides of chicken in italian salad dressing and seasoning.
- 4I like to use enough to cover the chicken completely.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until chicken is done.
- 6Optional- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and broil for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Danny Style
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1051.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 28.5 g