Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is oooooohhhhwooowweee goodness! Grilled chicken, topped with mashed potatoes, cheese, avocado sauce, and grilled corn. yummy!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- grilled corn
- avocado salad dressing
- Cook Chicken Breast in skillet, until no longer pink inside, set aside.
- Prepare Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed potatoes according to package. Set aside.
- Whole Kernel Can of yellow Corn, and grill it in the skillet.
- Place chicken breast in 9 x 13 baking dish, topped with a scoop of mashed potatoes, then a dash of grilled corn, top with cheese, and bake for 15 minutes at 325, or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, top with avocado dressing, and serve.