I got this from an old Pillsbury cookbook and it is a winner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham
- 6 ounces thinly sliced cooked chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Spray cookie sheet with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough onto sprayed cookie sheet. Press to form 14x12-inch rectangle.
- 2Reserve 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese lengthwise in 4-inch-wide strip down center of dough to within 1/4 inch of each end. Top with ham, chicken, mushrooms, bell pepper, cheeses and salad dressing.
- 3Bring one long side of dough up and over filling, completely covering filling. Repeat with remaining long side, overlapping dough. Press edge to seal. Fold ends under. With sharp knife, cut 5 slits in top of dough to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake at 375°F for 18 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into slices.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli II
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.6
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.1 mg
- Sodium 788.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey mustard dressing