1/1 Photo of Chicken Cooked in Beer
This is really good. Sautéing the Chicken in beer makes for some moist chicken. Wish I could take credit, but the recipe comes from Food Network’s Iron Chef Morimoto.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each chicken leg into 4 pieces.
- 2Marinate in soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and oil for at least 1 hour.
- 3Saute until brown, slowly adding the beer.
- 4Once the beer evaporates, add 4 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce and saute until all liquid is absorbed, and set aside.
- 5Saute bell peppers, in oil, beef broth, onions, salt, pepper and cornstarch for thickness.
- 6Top the chicken legs with the vegetables.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cooked in Beer
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.4
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 1321.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 23.5 g